Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Retirement Plan

I often think about how I will spend my days once I can finally retire. My friend, Carolyn, and I have a plan to wear muu-muu's all the time and ride around together on our Jazzy's. I even looked into it and i know that medicare covers the cost. Hopefully they will still be covering the cost in 2045-ish! Anyway I have an addition to that plan which I think Carolyn is really going to love!

I think it would be awesome to get a Jazzy


Once this is aquired I think it would be super fun to go around the state, hell even the country, and jump on at the end of biker processions.  Just riding and waving behind all of the bearded, leathered bikers.


Sort of like photo bombing but not.  "Procession Crashers" maybe?  In our Muu-Muu's with our puffy white hair.  Maybe we could throw hard candy into the crowd?  I don't know...it's still in the development stages.

~A

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, wait...you would be following the motorcycle brigade on your Jazzies? Hmm...I could be wrong, but I'm not sure how well you'd keep up.

    I think you are better off becoming side car grannies. Now THAT would be a sight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe we will need a mechanic type friend who can alter the engine in favor of some speed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and I wanna get OnStar installed on our lark's in case of emergency. haha Instead of medic alert bracelets which just aren't stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can still carry your medica alert bracelet in the one of many saved plastic grocery store bags you will likely have hanging from your Jazzy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why don't you get a jazzy right away and start practice. You will be the queen in the retired's parade in 2045 >:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My two cents time! No, really you can retro-fit those babies and they will go like the clappers!
    And oh my the muu-muu (moo moo??), they are the sexiest in couture for the blue rinse set.You may investigate the leather type of muu-muu for safety's sake
    Personally I am going to go down the safari-suit way. 110% Nylon with cotton gussets in the pits. They are comfortable, practical and have the added advantage of being able to double as day and evening wear. Duck egg blue is my colour though I may invest in the off bone shade as well as it will highlight the burst capillaries across my cheekbones.
    You go girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dan - we will definitely visit! We can order some Aussie Jazzy's and swing by to get you! lol Start shopping around now for safari Muu Muu's for us. :P

    ~A

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHAHA Sounds like a fantastic plan :)

    I wear MuuMuu's NOW! LOL

    ReplyDelete