Thursday, July 8, 2010

Did they really say that?

Have you ever read a newspaper headline and thought "wow, no one thought about the inappropriateness of that before it went to print"?  I have many times.  Fortunately, I have a sick sense of humor and I find that such instances actually benefit me because I laugh endlessly at them.  Don't get me wrong, I can see the serious side of situations but...sometimes things are so sad, you have to laugh or you won't get through them.

Anyway, here are some of my favs:

Really?!  I dare anyone not to laugh a this.  Poor Wang.

I don't even want to know how "Stolen groceries" and "Homicide" got mixed up.

Nice, Channel 3.  Do you have the number for Pizza Hut?  I'd like to send them my resume.

I don't have much to say about this.  Honestly, I'm impressed on SO many levels!  He exploded and was released from the hospital moments later?  I'm guessing right into police custody.  And the photo really IS stunning.

Aaahhhh.  I just love things like this.  I wonder how they measure "improvement"?

I can't tell you how hard I laughed at this.  Seriously?  NO ONE thought twice about this one?  Really!?

This last one is perhaps my FAVORITE of all time.  This happened a few years back and I still consider it to be the best inappropriate headline of all time.  You HAVE to see the hilarity in something like this.

Do you have a fav that you'd like to share?  

~A

7 comments:

  1. Cool. The one with "Stolen groceries" should have read "Homicide" was great >:)))

    Cold As Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I want to know what a "head job" is...
    Second, if A-Rod went deep, why is it the Wang that is hurt? Hahaha..and finally, The Roasted Nuts is just classic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow! That brightened up my dreary cold Melbourne day. I am particularly interested in the exploding cop and prostitute killer. Hahaha...something went wrong. Very wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA Dan! I was wondering where you were! It was dreary/rainy here all weekend. Must be going around! Hope you had a good one :)

    ~A

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why thank you ladies, always a pleasure to see a post of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4 identically dressed prostitutes? That's unbelievable. I'm sitting here crying. Just wanted to let you know that. I actually started crying with the whole A-Rod thing, and I haven't stopped.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHA Glad you guys enjoyed the post!

    I was laughing about the prostitute thing too! haha What are the odds? Honestly, I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

    ~A

    ReplyDelete