Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Grammy Comments

Let's get right to it!

I L-O-V-E Lady Gaga but her outfits do scare me. It does, however, make me happy that she's secure enough with herself to wear them, despite what others think.

I did enjoy her initial red carpet dress...the Armani (?) solar system thing. That being said, when I saw this one, I was disturbed - mostly by Elton John's outfit - BUT also happy to see that even Lady Gaga's breasts sag a bit. WIN for breasted women everywhere!



This just flat out scared me AND the guy behind her, apparently.



Pink has a boy body and it offends me that I have to see it every time she performs. Women with small breasts probably love this though.



Where the hell has Brit been? Good to see her, even if she didn't have pants on. To tell you the truth...if I had her body (or Gaga's) I wouldn't wear pants anywhere either.



I wasn't a fan of this dress but I think it's hilarious that she dropped a Grammy. That would so be something I would do.



In closing I will say that ANYTHING is better than this atrocity from last year (or the year before?) courtesy of MIA. I'm not exaggerating when I say I wish this "dress" was MIA from my memory.



That is all for now, darlings.

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment