Monday, December 28, 2009

Love The Chub - an Ode to Fatties

So, I'm trying to figure out this obsession with stick thin people. I don't get it. I'm not just saying that because I myself am chubby...I've just never been attracted to men that don't have a little meat on their bones. (Wait...that sounds different than it did in my head! HAHA)

Here's the thing, I am working out and dieting to lose weight and be more fit. That being said, I don't want to be skin and bones with no padding. What fun is that?

Anyway, this post isn't about me. It's about all of the cute, funny, sweet men out there that are overlooked just because they are overweight. Guys - I just want you to know that you are appreciated and we love you!

My current FAV celeb -

Zach Galifianakis - He's FUNNY, bearded and burly. I dig it.


I would take him over the George Clooney's and Brad Pitt's of the world ANY day of the week!!

~A

5 comments:

  1. Couldn't have said it better myself. I like a little something to hold on to, plus it makes me feel a little less self conscious about my own flaws

    ReplyDelete
  2. My own fav adorable schlub is Jason Segel. Now sure he may not be the schlubbiest of schulbs but come, naked in Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I also love Seth Rogan (before the weight loss); hmm maybe I have a thing for fat jews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA "schlub" I love it. And, no I agree on both counts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it. totally get it. i don't like those skinny ass men either....they tend to look like dick's with ears (and tend to act like the former without the later...)

    ReplyDelete